top of page
"Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them,
for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14
SonShine Preschool provides a fun introduction to school for ages 3-5. We focus on teaching Biblical values, and preparing children academically, socially, and behaviorally for the challenges of today’s elementary schools.
We allow your child to join Sonshine Preschool throughout the school year as soon as they turn 3.
Call for a tour 970-352-2626 or email email@example.com
We are licensed and inspected as a child care facility by the State of Colorado and the Weld County Health Department.
How is SonShine Preschool Special?
- RATIO: Our class sizes are capped at 16 students with 2 teachers
- COMMUNICATION: We use an app platform called Brightwheel to send parents photos of their children at school, and teachers and parents easily communicate via messaging through the app.
- CURRICULUM: Our curriculum is both academic and Biblical with lots of hands on activities as well as learning to pray and show god's kindness to others.
- ROUTINE: Our consistent routine includes structured learning time, music and movement, art, free play, centers, recess, and snack.
- TEACHERS: Our teachers have decades of experience and training. They are nurturing and patient and always thinking of creative ideas to help your child learn. Our teachers also love developing relationships with our Preschool amazing families.
- POSITIVE GUIDANCE STRATEGIES: Our teachers use Positive Guidance stategies such as redirecting and role modeling to assist your child in making good decisions and opportunities to make choices.
- FIELD TRIPS: We have family field trips in the fall and spring (parent drivers- we don't bus kids ourselves)
- SONSHINE KID: Each day is one child's "SonShine Kid" day. That child is the featured child of the day, and they bring snack for the class, and a show & tell item to share with the class.
- CONCERTS: Our students perform in a concert for Christmas and Spring Graduation
- PARTIES: We have a few selected holiday parties in class, parents & siblings are invited.
bottom of page